Adrienne Anderson, Esquire
Adrienne Anderson is a seasoned litigation attorney with over nine years of litigation experience. She focuses her practice on litigation and real estate matters and has practiced throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrienne Anderson focused her practice on corporate litigation and bankruptcy. Adrienne represented debtors, litigants, creditors' committees, equity committees, lenders, bondholders, secured and unsecured creditors, plan administrators, and other interested entities in various bankruptcy reorganization, litigation and liquidation proceedings.
Adrienne graduated from Drexel University, Earle Mack School of Law in 2009 with a concentration in Business and Entrepreneurship Law. Prior to law school, Adrienne graduated summa cum laude from Lehigh University. Ms. Anderson is a Member of the Bar in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Adrienne Anderson knows that no cases are alike, so she remains dedicated to helping every client according to their specific needs and goals. She believes that listening is key to a strong attorney-client relationship and provides every client with a comprehensive game-plan based on the client’s specific goals.
- Lehigh University (B.A. (summa cum laude), 2006)
- Drexel University, Earle Mack School of Law (J.D., 2009; Business and Entrepreneurship Law Concentration)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania