Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C. Attorneys at Law
"Justice Only Justice Shalt Thou Pursue" – DEUT. 16:20
The Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C has extensive experience in many different practices of law. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with superior expertise, personal attention, and, most importantly, our commitment to pursuing the best outcome in any and all legal matters.
Our experienced real estate attorneys, estate planning attorneys, child custody lawyers and divorce lawyers in the Greater Philadelphia Area (including Bucks County and Montgomery County) can help you with your legal matters. Particularly, our divorce and custody lawyers provide clients with the experience and compassion they need when facing matters of family law.
We are equipped to handle a wide range of complex legal matters for individuals, families, businesses and organizations. There are countless lawyers to choose from in the Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County area, so conducting thorough research and meeting with an attorney are important when making a decision during what can be a challenging time.
Our firm’s team is well-versed in diverse concerns. Our legal services entail:
- Family Law:Divorce and child custody dispute cases are complex and emotionally draining. At the Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C., our attorneys are well-versed in family law. Our lawyers guide clients through matters dealing with divorce, custody, alimony, marital settlement agreements, distribution of property, prenuptial agreements and abuse.
- Real Estate Law:Turn to an experienced lawyer who can help you navigate the complexities of real estate We can help when it comes to matters such as commercial and residential real estate transactions, property and boundary disputes, short sales, land use and zoning and foreclosure defense.
- Tax Assessment Appeals: Our lawyers can help you understand the real estate tax appeal process and determine whether your property is being over-assessed. Furthermore, our service is a contingent agreement, meaning that you will not be charged a single dollar until your assessment is reduced.
- Civil Litigation:If you need help with complex civil matters such as contract disputes and construction litigation, our attorneys can assist you. The more complex the litigation, the greater the need for an attorney with experience and a record of settling civil cases in their clients’ best interests.
- Business/Corporate Law:No matter whether your business is a corporation, limited liability company, joint venture or general partnership, we are prepared to provide you with skilled representation. Our lawyers cover matters such as businessformation, shareholder agreements, partner disputes, contract preparation and other business disputes.
- Wills and Estates: We seek to grant peace of mind with our estate planning services. An estate planning lawyer from our firm will help you prepare wills and handle other matters such as trusts, taxes, business succession, powers of attorney probate administration and estate contests.