MICHAEL KULDINER, P.C. ATTORNEYS AT LAW
The Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C has extensive experience in many different practices of law. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with superior expertise, personal attention, and, most importantly, our commitment to pursuing the best outcome in any and all legal matterstate attorneys, estate planning attorneys, child custody lawyers and divorce lawyers in the Greater Philadelphia Area (including Bucks County and Montgomery County) can help you with your legal matters .Particularly, our divorce and custody lawyers provide clients with the experience and compassion they need when facing matters of family law.
Divorce and child custody dispute cases are complex and emotionally draining. At the Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C., our attorneys are well-versed in family law.
Turn to an experienced lawyer who can help you navigate the complexities of real estate We can help when it comes to matters such .
Our lawyers can help you understand the real estate tax appeal process and determine whether your property is being over-assessed. Furthermore, our service is a contingent.
if you need help with complex civil matters such as contract disputes and construction litigation, our attorneys can assist you. The more complex the litigation, the greater.
No matter whether your business is a corporation, limited liability company, joint venture or general partnership, we are prepared to provide you with skilled representation.
We seek to grant peace of mind with our estate planning services. An estate planning lawyer from our firm will help you prepare wills and handle other matters such as trusts, taxes.
MEET OUR TEAM
Michael Kuldiner (Esq)
Michael has been a long time resident of the Lower Bucks County area. He attended Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, then New England School of Law in Boston.
Michael Petro (Esq)
decade of experience in litigating divorce, family law and civil matters in Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties. His area of emphasis is focused on representing parties in Divorce and Custody litigation.
Adrienne Anderson (Esq)
Adrienne Anderson is a seasoned litigation attorney with over 10 years of litigation experience.
Loretta Golding (Esq)
Loretta is a graduate of Rutgers Law School (cum laude) and received her BS in Business Administration (suma cum laude) from Holy Family University.
Why Should You Choose Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner PC Attorneys?
- Our attorneys have tried thousands of cases in Bucks County, Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties
- Out Attorneys have been recognized as Stars in the Professions by local and national Organizations
- We will return your initial call within 24 hours
- We have a team of 5 Attorneys and 6 support staff ready to respond immediately.
- Michael Kuldiner and Associates have been chosen as a Super Lawyer for many years in a row.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We successfully litigate complex matrimonial manners, high income divorces, estate will contests, business dissolution and disputes, construction contract disputes and collections and all types of real estate matters.
- Our lawyers have tried thousands of cases over the years in family, business, real estate and estate matters.
- We don’t just litigate these matters, we also help clients to avoid litigation by drafting important estate plans, pre-nuptial agreements and business agreements.
Great job!!! Michael and his team are extremely dedicated and hard working. From the very beginning, they want you to feel comfortable and know they care about your case. Thank you for all your help!!!
It was time me to get a divorce and I went to Mr Kuldiner. He was very up front about everything. When we went to court he did everything and more then he said he was going to do. We settled out of court and I was able to keep all of my 401k. Money well spent. I would recommend him to anyone
Magnificent!!! Very honest, quick reply, patiently listen to you and gives you best advice. Highly recommended. Thank you Mr. Kuldiner for your help and support in my legal matter.
Feasterville Law Offices
922 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville, PA 19053
Doylestown Law Offices
40 E Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Montgomery County Offices
516 DeKalb Street
Norristown, PA 19401
Philadelphia Law Offices
1500 JFK Blvd, 2 Penn Cr, Ste 620B,
Philadelphia, PA 19102