real estate transaction and litigation lawyer
Whether you are in the process of buying or selling a home, in a real estate dispute, or contemplating a real estate transaction, it is important to know your legal rights and have the right real estate lawyers representing you.
Real Property Law encompasses a broad range of issues in relation to property law that you may have never thought about before such as, zoning rights, foreclosure defense, easement disputes, injuries, property tax appeals, deeds, real estate refinances, landlord tenant disputes, commercial leases, insurance, and issues related to buying and selling real estate. Even if you are an experienced real estate investor, there are always legal issues that may arise and you will need an experienced real estate lawyer to explain to your rights. We have experienced Real estate lawyers to solve your real estate legal issues.
Here is just a sample of the services we can offer you:
– Commercial Real Estate Transactions
– Residential Real Estate Transactions
– Property & Boundary Disputes
– Foreclosure Defense
– Short Sale
As well as….
– Real Estate Closing
– Quiet Title Actions
– Boundary Dispute Actions
– Loan Document Preparations
– Represented clients in sale of large Real Estate portfolios
– Represented clients in purchasing of a gas station
– Purchase of Notes and other debt
– Escrow Disputes, Breach of Contract
– Specific Performance
– Drafted Commercial Leases
– Condo docs multi-family dwelling
– Fraudulent Conveyance
– Filed Lis Pendens
– Petitions to Set Aside Tax Sale
– Petition to act as an intervener in Foreclosure for release of funds
When you need an attorney to represent you with your legal matters, contact the Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C. in order to obtain the best results possible in each case. To arrange a consultation, please give us a call at (215) 942-2100 or contact us by submitting the form at top right.