Contact Us Today


  • Great job!!! Michael and his team are extremely dedicated and hard working. From the very beginning, they want you to feel comfortable and know they care about your case. Thank you for all your help!!!

    - Divorce Client

  • It was time me to get a divorce and I went to Mr Kuldiner. He was very up front about everything. When we went to court he did everything and more then he said he was going to do. We settled out of court and I was able to keep all of my 401k. Money well spent. I would recommend him to anyone

    - Custody and Divorce Client

  • Magnificent!!! Very honest, quick reply, patiently listen to you and gives you best advice. Highly recommended. Thank you Mr. Kuldiner for your help and support in my legal matter.

    - Divorce Client

Modification & Enforcement of Orders

Modification & Enforcement of Orders

When life changes . . .

Life changes quickly and often the smallest change in schedule or lifestyle can affect an entire family. When managing agreements derived from divorce, there is often need to adapt regularly and reassess whether or not a family’s needs are being met.

Custody and support orders are open to modification because of the inherent changes in life. That is where a family can turn to the Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner. Instead of leaving an agreement up to the parents to informally abide, allowing an experienced attorney to formulate an enforceable agreement will ensure your child’s rights.

Helping you maintain what was ordered

Should one parent not comply with the orders of the court after divorce, there are steps and options available to enforce orders regarding child support or alimony. Allowing our office to discuss these options will make it a simple decision on how to go forward. When aggressive legal experience is essential, rely on our extensive knowledge to get the results you need.

§ 4308.1. Collection of overdue support from monetary awards.

(a) General rule.--Overdue support shall be a lien by operation of law against the net proceeds of any monetary award, as defined in subsection (i), owed to an obligor, and distribution of any such award shall be stayed in an amount equal to the child support lien provided for under this section pending payment of the lien.

§ 3502. Equitable division of marital property.

(b) Lien.--The court may impose a lien or charge upon property of a party as security for the payment of alimony or any other award for the other party.

When you need an attorney to represent you with your legal matters, contact the Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C. in order to obtain the best results possible in each case. To arrange a consultation, please give us a call at (215) 942-2100 or contact us by submitting the form at top right.

  • attorney philadelphia
  • download (1)
  • download
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons